- All payments must be made in United States dollars.
- All purchased lots will be subject to an administrative fee of 10% on the first $2,500 and 5% on the remaining balance per lot
- Lots must be paid in full within three (3) days of the end of the auction.
- All payments must be made by cash, cashier’s check, or regular check accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guarantee (example) acceptable to Auctioneers. Any outstanding balance must be paid within three (3) business days of the completion of the auction. Payments received on account of this or any other auction may, at the Auctioneer’s discretion, be first applied to prior outstanding accounts. Purchases will not be released until all accounts are paid.
- NOTE: Purchases cannot be removed from the auction site or collected until paid for in full. If paid for with non-certified funds, items will not be released until non-certified funds clear our bank. This policy will be strictly enforced.
Payable to Beazley Auctioneers
*Checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank. Canadians with U.S. dollar accounts may pay with U.S. dollar checks (currency must be printed by bank on check, not handwritten).
Note: personal/company checks must be accompanied by an irrevocable letter of guarantee from the issuing bank.
Your letter must be current and printed on your financial institute’s letter head. It must state they are going to guarantee or honor the check written to Beazley Auctioneers up to the amount that you and the bank agree on. It also must be signed by an executive of your financial institute along with their phone number in case of need to contact. Example of Bank Letter of Guarantee.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS:
To pay by Credit Card, contact 800-670-1227. A 4% Convenience Fee will be applicable, for this form of payment. Only available for purchases up to $2500.00.
WIRE TRANSFER PAYMENTS:
Contact us for instructions or look at the bottom of your invoice.